3.04.2011

Blu



While going through Share Some Candy blog I went into Blu project. I think they are really amazing. So now instead of doing project for interior design I’m watching their works. Say, why wouldn’t I do this project earlier? Well, I think I was kind of busy. Movies can’t be watched while doing something else at the same laptop. And what did I watch? ‘Charlie and the Chocolate Factory’ and ‘The Runaways’. The first film made me eat all chocolate cake I had, and the second one made me want to have a band. The truth is my friend Nayru and I want to have a band. She started practising playing electric guitar, and I, well, I don’t practise singing. I don’t also really know how to sing. Oh well, I’ll be artistic and that’ll be it. 

And of course check our main blog.

O.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz